• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V WEST HAM *** Sat 19 Oct 2024 • 12:30PM Tottenham Hotspur Stadium •

We need the points, Ange needs a win after the Brighton fiasco, the team need to prove they are not flaky.
Vicario will let in a couple from corners but a second half fightback will see the mighty Spurs edge victory in a surprisingly tight-fought game.

We need the points, Ange needs a win after the Brighton fiasco, the team need to prove they are not flaky.
Vicario will let in a couple from corners but a second half fightback will see the mighty Spurs edge victory in a surprisingly tight-fought game.
Definitely need a bounce back in terms of focus, energy, commitment and work rate. If that's then enough to get a result or not... Let's hope it is.

For me this game isn't the test of if there hes been positive movement after what happened at Brighton. A bounce back in effort should be the bare minimum, if that doesn't happen we have bigger problems than I thought. The test of if the players can improve on what happened against Brighton will come later/over time.

Aftef the Brighton collapse, and for a change, the game is our 'cup final' this time....

The spammers are even more inconsistent than us so who knows what sort of performance they will produce.... They have some decent attacking players though and they are probably going to score one goal on the break.....

They will know exactly how we are going to play and rather than just fall into the breakaway goal trap it might be nice for Ange to just change the tactics and formation a bit.. I doubt that will happen but COYS.

I’ve got an Uber from The Horn in St Albans, to Tottenham it’s only about £35 each way, so especially if a few of you it’s similar to the train tickets anyway
Good to know! Thanks for the tip off. It’s just me, and I’m heading into town after for dinner and cinema, so the BGC probably just about makes sense this time.

I always think there is a conspiracy about the rail travel and our home games but my mate said it's beyond the intellect of the people running the business to create.
I just can’t for the life of me recall see anything about these works. Maybe I missed it, drowning among all the other club comms…

Back