• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur v Qarabag *** 26/9/24 at 8pm.

NLS

Stephen Kelly
Only 2 days to go and I can't wait any longer for the OMT....

So, I would go for the same side that started against Brentford unless there are any injury concerns.

Vicario

Porro Romero VDV Udogie

Madison Bentancur Kulu

Johnson Solanke Son...

We all agree it was a very good performance on Saturday and with 5 days rest let's see more of the same attacking football and start to build some consistency and an absolutely clear expectation of the level of performance required to play for the greatest club in the world..

Get the game won by 60 minutes and then start thinking about resting players for Sunday.... Rather than bring the 'better players' on at half time and make them use up lots of mental energy trying to chase the game..

I'm older than big Ange and it's about time he started listening to me....

COYS

Romero is suspended, so Dragusin will play. I'd probably look to rest one FB, one or two midfielders and a winger. Depends on who we can bring in of course. Since we can have a gazillion substitutes we'll probably see a lot of kids on the bench.

Man U on Sunday in a massive battle to be in the top half.

Vicario

Porro Dragusin VDV Spence

Sarr Bentancur Bergvall

Johnson Solanke Moore
Spence not in Europa squad. Think Ange will go with

Vicario
Porro Dragusin Davies Udogie
Gray Sarr Bergvall
Johnson Solanke Werner

We have 12 on bench i believe so can have a real mix of experience and youth to bring on depending how we're getting on. Hope to see Moore and Lankshear for more than a few minutes if we're comfortably ahead

Make sure you get to the ground as early as possible to take it all in and explore all around and inside the ground
Thanks Marky, its a delicate balance between getting there early enough to see it all and too early where the wife is bored brickless and there's still an hour before kick off

Thanks Marky, its a delicate balance between getting there early enough to see it all and too early where the wife is bored brickless and there's still an hour before kick off
With all due respect this is your day !!!
Remind her of that and suggest you do something for her she wants in future
Don't let her potential boredom put you off from doing all you want on Thursday

Go strong to start with in this competition is the best plan I think. I read or listened to something the other day that uefa did simulations and as low as 7 points might get you through. So try rack up the early points and then hopefully rotate later on.

Spence in for Porro would have been a good change....

Vicario
Porro Dragusin VDV Udogie
Bissouma
Maddison Kulusevski
Johnson Solanke Son
Hopefully get a good fast start and see Bergvall, Gray and Moore at somepoint in the 2nd half

I would be happy with no more than 3 changes and using subs when necessary any more would be too many and possibly lead to the usual disjointed performance we get with our "rotation" teams. Qarabag have improved since we last played them as they have qualified for European frequently.

Go strong to start with in this competition is the best plan I think. I read or listened to something the other day that uefa did simulations and as low as 7 points might get you through. So try rack up the early points and then hopefully rotate later on.

Think it's

- Get it done early, get points on the board, home wins especially
- 2nd, and almost as important, lets keep the momentum going, 3 wins on the bounce would take a lot of pressure off and show some "recovery" from the inconsistent form at the end of last season.

I would be happy with no more than 3 changes and using subs when necessary any more would be too many and possibly lead to the usual disjointed performance we get with our "rotation" teams. Qarabag have improved since we last played them as they have qualified for European frequently.
Agree 100%. No more than 3 changes and get the win. Keep the momentum from the great performance at the weekend and look to build on it.
Once we have 2-3 wins under our belts we can consider making more changes.

a delicate balance between getting there early enough to see it all and too early where the wife is bored brickless and there's still an hour before kick off
Hi treepits, you may not know but on level 5 (up the stairs once you enter the stadium) you can walk round to the East stand where there is a fancy bar with a guitarist playing Spurs songs. The microbrewery for Neck Oil enthusiasts is either on the ground floor or the lower floor, the huge goal line bar with all the catering is definitely down on the lowest level. Club shop worth a visit but the prices are pretty atrocious. I would definitely get to the stadium at least an hour before kickoff as once its 30 mins to the game, the bars all get rammed.

You all make valid points which I agree with, but based on the League Cup line up, and the subs against Brentford, I think it will be:

Forster
Gray...Dragusin...Davies...Udogie
Bissouma
Sarr...Bergvall
Moore...Solanke...Werner​

You all make valid points which I agree with, but based on the League Cup line up, and the subs against Brentford, I think it will be:

Forster
Bissouma
Sarr...Bergvall
Can’t see him playing that tbh
That’s a lot of risk
But… it’s the time to take some gambles

Forster
Bissouma
Sarr...Bergvall

I think that's far too many changes and a front 3 with 3 goals and a midfield with 4 looks a recipe for failure.

Back