• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton - Sunday 6 October at 4.30 pm **

NLS

Stephen Kelly
Just over 48 hours until kick off and still no OMT so here we go....

Vicario

Porro Romero VDV Spence

Kulu Bentancur Maddison

Johnson Solanke Moore

That's if Moore still has the legs after playing his first full 90 of senior football... If not I would play Bissouma and push Kulu forward a bit but keep him central with Solanke in a sort of inside left position...

I like Brighton in the way the club is run and they are a good team to watch but surely a decent performance from us will be too much for them...

COYS

It's been revolutionary playing Maddison deeper and Kulu in the number 10 position, so happy with any team as long as that's the case.

Would personally go with:

Vic
Porro Romero VDV Spence (give Udogie more of a rest)
Biss Madds
Kulu
Johnson Solanke Son/Werner

But... unless Son/Werner have a blinder I would bring Moore off the bench with 30 to 40 mins to play.

Back