• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Tottenham Hotspurs vs Brentford - Sat, 21 Sept, 10pm

metalgear

Luka Modric
1726719653262.png

1726720012730.png

The Drama Unfolds: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Brentford​

Spurs’ Underperformance:​

Tottenham Hotspur, traditionally a force in English football, finds itself in a bit of a rut. Their recent performances have been lackluster, leaving fans and pundits questioning their consistency. The departure of key players and managerial changes have disrupted their rhythm. The once-dominant Spurs are now struggling to find their footing.

Brentford’s Exciting and Progressive Style:​

In contrast, Brentford has been a breath of fresh air. The Bees, newly promoted to the Premier League, play with an exciting and progressive approach. Their commitment to attacking football has won hearts. They press high, move the ball quickly, and aren’t afraid to take risks. Their fearless style has caught opponents off guard, and they’ve already claimed some impressive scalps this season.

1726720076429.png

1726719909984.png

hqdefault1.jpg

I've got a ticket for this, 10 years to the day that after the indy ref victory on the Thursday, kate bush concert on the Friday, spurs ruined my almost perfect weekend as I watched a turgid 1-0 defeat to wba at the old ground.
Please don't do it again spurs, please!

The departure of key players? Yes if only we had kept hold of Emerson Royal and Oliver Skipp we would be top of the league by now.

Why is it that the description of how Brentford play SHOULD be how we are playing but just isn’t. Instead we play at a slow plod, press high, create little and are an ‘impressive’ scalp if you could call it that right now.

I hope Bissouma is ready to start this game.

Would give us a choice in cm on who starts. Kulusevski probably deserves to start, but then you drop Maddison or Bentancur.

I would be tempted to go for

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Udogie
Bissouma Bentancur
Kulusevski
Johnson Solanke Son

Subject to injuries I would be inclined to bench Sonny for this one. He's looked off the pace so far this season.

Venom
Porro Romero VDV Udogie
Bissouma
Bergvall Maddison
Johnson Kulu
Solanke

I'm going to this with my Son....i'm hoping (based on absolutely nothing but blind faith) that this is where Ange turns things around and saves his job...and that we got to witness it.

Signs not looking good tbh, but all anyone can do is hope.

My team to start:

Vicario
Porro Dragusin VDV Udogie
Bissouma (fingers crossed!)
Bentancur Kulesevski
Johnson Solanke Son​

COYS

I'm going to this with my Son....i'm hoping (based on absolutely nothing but blind faith) that this is where Ange turns things around and saves his job...and that we got to witness it.

Signs not looking good tbh, but all anyone can do is hope.

My team to start:

Vicario
Porro Dragusin VDV Udogie
Bissouma (fingers crossed!)
Bentancur Kulesevski
Johnson Solanke Son​

COYS

I would like to see a Dragusin and VDV CB pairing, i just cant see him dropping Romero.

I would like to see a Dragusin and VDV CB pairing, i just cant see him dropping Romero.
Spurs 0 v 1 Brentford. They score from a corner. Scorer is wide open as Romero (who "otherwise had a solid game" copyright every match report on Romero this season) is to be seen wondering around the six yard box looking up at the sky and wondering what he is doing with his life.

Tottenham Hotspur, traditionally a force in English football, finds itself in a bit of a rut. Their recent performances have been lackluster, leaving fans and pundits questioning their consistency. The departure of key players and managerial changes have disrupted their rhythm. The once-dominant Spurs are now struggling to find their footing.

The bits in bold raise serious questions about the credibility of AI. Still more accurate than The Sun and The Mirror though...

Back