• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mobile Phone Contract With 3 Months Left...

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Yep it must be that time again as im getting tens of calls a day from fly by night phone companies trying to get me to renew my Orange contract with them even though they are not Orange..

So annoying !!!!

Yep it must be that time again as im getting tens of calls a day from fly by night phone companies trying to get me to renew my Orange contract with them even though they are not Orange..

So annoying !!!!

I'm on a SIM only deal with Virgin and buy my phone outright. 50% discount for being an existing customer, cheaper than cheap as chips.

I can renew my contract in May and have to decide between the Samsung and IPhone5. That said - I can keep my current iPhone and save 25 quid a month.

I don't make many calls or text much - I use WhatsApp a lot for pics, etc.

That said - I'm curious!!! I've never cared for the latest gadget but leaning towards the new iPhone.

Mark - not sure what phone you have but perhaps there's an app that will help you block certain calls?

I can renew my contract in May and have to decide between the Samsung and IPhone5. That said - I can keep my current iPhone and save 25 quid a month.

That said - I'm curious!!! I've never cared for the latest gadget but leaning towards the new iPhone.

Nexus 4, 8Gb £239, 16Gb £279. SIM free.

Cheers Gord - I think I'd rather just get the sim at around £12 and keep the iPhone4 I have.

There should be an iPhone 5s out before the end of the year. You might want to wait for that

Can someone answer me a Generic Google Device Question?

I have a Google Nexus 7. I love it. My Wife wants one. So im planning to buy the 32gb one with a sim insert and give her my one. Can I transfer my google account, apps and magazines, books etc to the new pad? Its a tinkler if i cant. I have really got into having my books Digital and my magazines. And I dont want to buy all the apps again. Im assuming i can log into the new pad and then just download everything i have already paid for again?

Also im tempted to get a Nexus 4 as my new phone. So i would want to kind of do the same on that. I always buy my phones these days and get a cheap sim. And im fed up with my Iphone now. I just need an easy way to get my Itunes music onto Andriod and i can be apple free again.

I believe it's all tied to your Google account, rather than the device, so yeah your apps should be accessible on the new device. That's my understanding anyway, not had to try it myself yet.

Titanium backup or mybackup both for android should do the trick, just restore the new Nexus with your old nexus files then factory rest the one for the missus.

Can someone answer me a Generic Google Device Question?

I have a Google Nexus 7. I love it. My Wife wants one. So im planning to buy the 32gb one with a sim insert and give her my one. Can I transfer my google account, apps and magazines, books etc to the new pad? Its a tinkler if i cant. I have really got into having my books Digital and my magazines. And I dont want to buy all the apps again. Im assuming i can log into the new pad and then just download everything i have already paid for again?

Also im tempted to get a Nexus 4 as my new phone. So i would want to kind of do the same on that. I always buy my phones these days and get a cheap sim. And im fed up with my Iphone now. I just need an easy way to get my Itunes music onto Andriod and i can be apple free again.

Yup.

Plus what Boonie said, copy everything you want to keep into a folder and then just drag that folder onto your new Nexus.

There should be an iPhone 5s out before the end of the year. You might want to wait for that

Comes out in August and will be nearly identical except have a slightly better camera and slightly faster processor. Weight and dimensions will be the same.

Not worth holding out for imo.

Comes out in August and will be nearly identical except have a slightly better camera and slightly faster processor. Weight and dimensions will be the same.

I can upgrade in May so will hold on for the 5s. I'm on a 4s at the moment but 16gb isn't enough and I want to get a 32gb one

How do you know this for sure?
I assumed Apple would pull out all the stops especially after last nights SG4 release

How do you know this for sure?
I assumed Apple would pull out all the stops especially after last nights SG4 release

Did anyone watch that SG4 release show? Cringeworthy aint the word. But presentation aside I was impressed with what theywere showing off. A definate message to Apple and the bar raised.

Did anyone watch that SG4 release show? Cringeworthy aint the word. But presentation aside I was impressed with what theywere showing off. A definate message to Apple and the bar raised.

Absolutely horrific presentation, hardware and software looks solid but it's basically a smaller, stylus-less note 2. I think I'll skip this upgrade and keep my nexus 4 on pay as you go till the next generation.

Back