• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Match ratings - Tottenham v West Brom

milo

Jack L. Jones
Summary of responses

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FqLKcqqxazHg8gxitmoW8KgNuVJHJn9RjzBtEA1QYF8/viewform?embedded=true" width="750" height="3000" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

Lloris - 6

Dier- 4.5
Kaboul - 5
Chiriches - 2
Rose - 5

Lamela - 5
Capoue - 6
Dembele- 5
Eriksen - 4.5
Chadli - 4.5

Adebayor - 3

--

Soldado - 5
Paulinho - 4
Lennon - 5

Lloris - 6

Dier - 5
Kaboul - 4
Chriches - 2
Rose - 5

Lamela - 4
Capoue - 6
Dembele - 5
Eriksen - 5
Chadli - 5

Adebayor - 3

Poch - 2

Never want to see Kaboul and Chiriches in the league again unless everyone else is injured or dead

Kaboul and chiriches loooooool oh man oh man.

I still remember those days last season when Dawson was blamed for everything (literally everything). All chiriches mistakes were apparently down to Dawson...apparently when kaboul would return We would start being solid. Hahahhhaa oh man what an utter farce....Dawson grade A ****s on these clowns.

lloris/dembele/Capoue/Dier/rose 6
Cb's/am's 4
Ade - na

Soldado/Lennon/paulinho 6

Poch 2 (when it's not working you should change it)

Dembele was the worst player on the pitch, because I don't recall seeing Ade play.
Chiriches is horrific but at least he's a trier.
Capoue is far and away our best player on form.
Lennon needs to play like that more often.
Someone needs to get inside Lamela's head.

Dembele was the worst player on the pitch, because I don't recall seeing Ade play.
Not by a long shot.

Chiriches, Kaboul and Adebayor were far worse than Dembele. Far worse.

What a strange thing to say

What a strange thing to say

His passing was awful, far far too slow and almost always misplaced.
He was slow with regaining possession, Capoue often did the work of two players.
I don't remember his dribbling past anyone in classic Dembele style.
He hid, very well.
The best thing he did was lose his boot for a second, which meant that when Kaboul lost possesion in our own third, we at least had an extra body to help us defend.

I am a big, big Dembele fan - but today he was so poor.
As I said, at least Chiriches tries to make things happen.

Only watched the second half and thought Lamela was our best player. It was just his final ball that let him down.

Only watched the second half and thought Lamela was our best player. It was just his final ball that let him down.

Surprised people are heralding Lennon after that game. Thought he was his usual ineffective self. Kaboul put in the two best crosses of the game strangely.

Was at the game and also thought Dembele was poor, agree with Aber on that

Rose, Lamela and Capoue the only players with any credit out of that game. Kaboul improved on his recent form as well tbf

Lloris - 7

Dier - 5
Kaboul - 5.5
Chiriches - 1
Rose - 5.5

Capoue - 6
Dembele - 4.5
Lamela - 5
Eriksen - 4
Chadli - 4

Adebayor - 1

Subs:
Soldado - 5.5
Paulinho - 4
Lennon - 5

He was slow with regaining possession, Capoue often did the work of two players.
He hid, very well.
The best thing he did was lose his boot for a second, which meant that when Kaboul lost possesion in our own third, we at least had an extra body to help us defend.

When Poch said after the game that we were playing too slow my first thought was Dembele.

Will be interesting to see what happens. If he cannot adapt and start moving the ball faster I think he will be done at the club fairly quickly under Poch. If he can start moving the ball quicker and pass and move effectively he could become one of our best players.

Not by a long shot.

The issue with Dembele is the effect he has on the entire team.

He's supposed to be playing the Modric role - quick transitioning to the AMs. But because he's so slow, he suffocates us and means when our AMs finally receive the ball, they have 9 defenders set in front of them.

He might defend well and hold-on to the ball ok, but he's the one sucking the life out of us.

The issue with Dembele is the effect he has on the entire team.

He's supposed to be playing the Modric role - quick transitioning to the AMs. But because he's so slow, he suffocates us and means when our AMs finally receive the ball, they have 9 defenders set in front of them.

He might defend well and hold-on to the ball ok, but he's the one sucking the life out of us.

100%. He cannot seem to fathom when he should and should not release the ball. It's criminal for someone playing in the position that he is playing in currently.

He hid, very well.

He wasn't brilliant but that just a bunch of preconceptions about the player you've regurgitated. His passing in the first half was decent enough and with Capoue and Rose were the best players for that period. The problems we had breaking down WBA were largely due to how ineffective our front four were.

Back