• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ginola has had a cardiac arrest

A reporter is apparently saying David did not do that Tweet. Though how he would know is anyone's guess.

Agents are agents, always trying to control the story. Just look at all the positive statements from Michael Schumacher's agent.

Hopefully it is the reports of the heart attack that are false and that he just fainted.

Unfortunately according to my colleague in our France office it is bad. Suffered a huge heart attack and had a 4/5 hour operation over night.

Very lucky to be alive apparently

Its all over French Media today although updates on current state are not very forthcoming apparently

Unfortunately according to my colleague in our France office it is bad. Suffered a huge heart attack and had a 4/5 hour operation over night.

Very lucky to be alive apparently

Its all over French Media today although updates on current state are not very forthcoming apparently

Fark! Get well soon David :(

Agents are agents, always trying to control the story. Just look at all the positive statements from Michael Schumacher's agent.

Hopefully it is the reports of the heart attack that are false and that he just fainted.

But why? What's to gain, esp if it WAS hige heart attack as apparently being reported as @Grays_1890 says?

did you know you can have a heart attack but not know it ?

Yes, mild ones are sometimes thought just to be indigestion, or "just" a bit of chest pain.
Had one myself a number of years ago (mild) and even when it was happening I was in two minds whether it was real or not.
(Similarly you can have a stroke - or rather mini-stroke - and not realise).

Sounds like DG's was much more than that, though. Fingers crossed for him.

Back