• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Former Player Appreciation Thread

I noticed that Gazzaniga was part of the Girona team that has just beaten Barcelona to secure CL football, congrats to him. Looks like he's been their number 1 for the majority of the season making 30 something appearances in the league so he must be doing something right.

A quick wiki glance says the guy made 22 league appearances for us, some very decent performances along with some wobbly ones which is normal for a keeper. It was probably too early for him to really make a challenge for the shirt against a keeper like Lloris.

Not to make this post a slight against Forster but I'd much rather have a younger back up keeper who has the potential to step up and challenge rather than a wise old pro who doesn't really fit the game plan

Well done to Kieran McKenna on getting Ipswich into the PL, and Luongo. 2 former youth players
Fair play to Luongo.. McKenna ditched us at the earliest opportunity to work for his beloved Man U, after we'd supported him through all his injury struggles, so don't really care about him so much.

I noticed that Gazzaniga was part of the Girona team that has just beaten Barcelona to secure CL football, congrats to him. Looks like he's been their number 1 for the majority of the season making 30 something appearances in the league so he must be doing something right.

A quick wiki glance says the guy made 22 league appearances for us, some very decent performances along with some wobbly ones which is normal for a keeper. It was probably too early for him to really make a challenge for the shirt against a keeper like Lloris.

Not to make this post a slight against Forster but I'd much rather have a younger back up keeper who has the potential to step up and challenge rather than a wise old pro who doesn't really fit the game plan
Was very good with his passing

Back