• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carabao Cup 24/25

I think it's sandwiched between Southampton and Bournemouth for them. They'll go strong.

They have Saints and B/mouth on the Saturdays either side of our Tuesday fixture. We have Palace and Villa on the 2 Sundays. That should mean that City get the advantage in the cup, but we have a decent recovery for a tough home game with Villa.

Never say never though. We're a good side.

We're at the point where we want to win a trophy, not just get a run so we'll have to beat a good side at some point. No doubt City will take it seriously but not as seriously as the league or CL and we're at home. So we should be going all out to win this - could really act as a springboard.

They have Saints and B/mouth on the Saturdays either side of our Tuesday fixture. We have Palace and Villa on the 2 Sundays. That should mean that City get the advantage in the cup, but we have a decent recovery for a tough home game with Villa.

Should be moved to Wednesday then as soon as the tv picks are done. This one will obviously be on.

I know City just played Sunday/Tuesday...but I'm sure this will be shifted to Wednesday 30th?

Back