• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Brandon Austin

DaveT316

Ronnie Rosenthal
Not sure this fella has his own thread, but here you go buddy:

That’s 3rd choice GK sorted for the foreseeable! And surely spells the end of Alfie Whiteman.

Not seen enough of him to know if he is good enough to step up to be our back up keeper, but I would rather see Keeley back out on loan getting game time again.

Just thinking its amazing that he's 25, yet only played 19 games of adult football in his entire career

That he is that age and not played much football.

The reason we all played as kids was because we love the game.

But the poor lad is wasting his life. Would do better to drop down a league or two.

Hope he is happy.

He's already achieved more than most people, earning more than a comfortable wage and probably setting himself up for a nice post-career life as a coach. I can think of a lot worse ways for someone to spend their 20s-30s.

He's already achieved more than most people, earning more than a comfortable wage and probably setting himself up for a nice post-career life as a coach. I can think of a lot worse ways for someone to spend their 20s-30s.
But wouldn't you want to actually play football?

I have not played a game in years, but I loved playing when I was in teams.

Its sad that you expect a young man to prefer money over playing football.
Let’s be fair… it’s life changing money
If you asked 99.9999% of humans if they would like £10k a week for 10/12 years and only work 2/3 hours a day outdoors wit( your mates
I think they would all say where do they sign

Let’s be fair… it’s life changing money
If you asked 99.9999% of humans if they would like £10k a week for 10/12 years and only work 2/3 hours a day outdoors wit( your mates
I think they would all say where do they sign
But if you were good enough to get that here you could get half somewhere else and play football.

Also I think its short sighted because at the end of that contract if he has not played for us he won't likely get a new contract anywhere, where as if he went to the lower leagues he could if he had faith in his abilities work his way up.

But if you were good enough to get that here you could get half somewhere else and play football.

Also I think its short sighted because at the end of that contract if he has not played for us he won't likely get a new contract anywhere, where as if he went to the lower leagues he could if he had faith in his abilities work his way up.
Spoken like a football fan I guess

Back