• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs vs FC Barcelona***

What's with the worldies against us?

son is a luxury player and not suited to these games, close your man don't run up next him and fudging stand there!

I don't think we've been too bad, all things considered. First goal was just awful from Lloris, but he seems to make his big mistakes in the big games. I don't know what it is, but there we go. 2nd goal was an amazing hit, maybe Wanyama could have got in the way more, seemed to turn his back on it. But it was a fantastic strike all the same. We haven't done too much down the other end.

Main positive for me would be Winks and Wanyama getting fitter, won't get a better workout than this. Seen some decent things from both of them this half. Would get Dier on for Wanyama now though, can't go down to 10 men. Lamela's work ethic is terrific, but I'd sub him for the same reason.

They are a lot better than us, simple as that. I'd expect a similar d1cking when we play Emirates Marketing Project to be honest, we are not well equipped for these precision passing teams. Fortunately, there ain't many of them about!

No respect for Messi after watching that. All that talent and he still feels the need to cheat.

Indeed.

Wouldn't like to see a side using tricks like us go all the way. Although if they play Liverpool in the final I will make an exception..

It's difficult to set up against Barcelona - defend deep and Messi dribbles into the box makes a goal/scores/gets a penalty, defend high up the pitch and Messi plays it in behind and we get opened up.
Really think we should have tried to man mark him. Even if it isn't successful all the time he would have less space and time than he's had in the first half. Both goals came from him having time to make a telling pass.

Ref's still crap.

Tbh I’ve always thought he’s a total c****. I just try to avoid filling the forum with too much negativity :)

Know what you mean. Never liked him a lot. His talent is insane - freakish - and brought about by years of growth hormones. He was 4.2" then got on the juice and is now 5.7" No one knows when he stopped taking the drugs, and its possible he continued taking it as a 'medicine'.

Crap performance, crap ref, fed up of diving, no atmosphere Wembley, brick pitch, awful season and rubbish buffering river.

Full of cold, so going to bed early now. Nice one Spurs. This season is bloody awful and only getting worse.

Edit: forgot, inevitable second half sending off as well, provoking even bigger collapse.

(Go on you fudgers. Prove me wrong. COYS!!!)

brick, a whole lot of worldies in the first halves around the groups today!
I didn't get to see the first half. Come on now, Spurs, get fudging in, get an early goal, get one a bit later and Kane for the winner in injury time. COYS!

Ref has been an utter wrong’un but we made 2 mistakes prior to each goal and got punished for them. Such a shame, as after the first goal we looked took it to them, but struggled to make anything of it in the final 3rd. If we gonna go out, would like Erik to stick one on the rabid biting dog and Messi justfor giggles.

They are a lot better than us, simple as that. I'd expect a similar d1cking when we play Emirates Marketing Project to be honest, we are not well equipped for these precision passing teams. Fortunately, there ain't many of them about!

Good point. Our best defence against top teams is usually to keep the ball ourselves, but that’s a lot more difficult without Dele & Eriksen.

COYS!!! One goal and things could look different though.

It's difficult to set up against Barcelona - defend deep and Messi dribbles into the box makes a goal/scores/gets a penalty, defend high up the pitch and Messi plays it in behind and we get opened up.
Really think we should have tried to man mark him. Even if it isn't successful all the time he would have less space and time than he's had in the first half. Both goals came from him having time to make a telling pass.

Ref's still crap.

I think I know what Graham Roberts would have done to him in the first 10 minutes. Or Dave Mackay for that matter

Couldn’t have got off to a worse start. Gazza didn’t deserve to be dropped. Should have played. Lloris error prone these days.

Overall not surprised with the team we have out. Let’s just hope we don’t get embarrassed.

Need to beat inter and PSV twice to stand any chance.

Crap performance, crap ref, fed up of diving, no atmosphere Wembley, brick pitch, awful season and rubbish buffering river.

Full of cold, so going to bed early now. Nice one Spurs. This season is bloody awful and only getting worse.

(Go on you fudgers. Prove me wrong. COYS!!!)

Dram or two of whisky, you'll make it through another half.

Back